The structure of Joomla 1.0 and 1.5 is completely different from Joomla 2.5, a simple upgrade is no option. Instead op upgrading, a migration process need to be planned, including all extensions and templates.
Our technical support engineers will
- check if your current Joomla version is using the latest release in its series (ie. Joomla 1.5.x)
- verify if all components in use will be available in a Joomla 2.5 native version
- verify if all modules in use will be available in a Joomla 2.5 native version
- verify if all plugins in use will be available in a Joomla 2.5 native version
- verify if modifications in any core file are logged (if any)
- verify if your template is available for Joomla 2.5
- verify if any local language pack is available in Joomla 2.5
Please note: the actual migration is not included in this Scan. An estimate and planning for the actual migration will depend on the outcome of this Migration Scan.
- Save Time by creating an accurate plan based on a professional technical analysis of the impact
- Save Money by preventing unnecessary and unwanted surprises
- Keep full control on cost
How to get started
- Purchase the Joomla 2.5 Migration Scan - Click 'Add to Cart' below
- Submit a Support Ticket in the Online Helpdesk and include:
- Domain name
- Server Control Panel username and password (ie. cPanel, Plesk, WHM). If host provides access to it - include the SSH login information (secure shell)
- FTP username and password
- Joomla administrative login (at super administrator level)
Just contact your hosting provider in case you don't have Server Control Panel, SSH or FTP login details. Your hosting provider will be able to provide you with these logins.
- Include any information about any modification in any core file (if any), preferably by attaching the change logs.
The typical Initial Response Time is one Business Day and 3-5 Business Days to complete the Migration Scan.