In this tutorial we will be changing the layout of the frontpage in Joomla 1.0. Using this method you can control just about anything on your frontpage.
- Navigate to Menu > Main Menu.
- Now we need to edit the Home item. You can either click on the item or check the checkbox next to it and click Edit in the toolbar.
- If you move your mouse over any of the dashed-underlined items you will get a popup with info on what that item controls.
- Since every item has a tooltip, we will not be covering what each item does, but simulating a typical change you may want to make.
- Let's change some of the parameters.
- Save the item for the changes to take effect.
- Let's go see our changes on the frontend.
- We can now see that our changes have taken effect.