In this tutorial we will be transferring files to our site using FileZilla.
- First we need to connect to the site. Go to File menu.
- Then choose Connect to default Site.
- Now let’s transfer some files to our site. Click on one file, then shift-click on another file to select a group of files to upload.
- Then drag the list of files from the local browser to the remote browser.
- Of there is a file on the remote site that has the same name as a file you are trying to upload, FileZilla will ask you what you would like to do.
- Downloading files is the same process. Drag a file from the remote browser to your local browser.
- You can also edit how you would like to upload files. Click on the Transfer menu.
- Normally you would want to use Auto for the transfer type. If you have a file that requires a certain method (cgi and encrypted files often do) you can set that here.