In this tutorial we will be managing backups.
- First we need to create a backup of our site. It is recommended to create regular backups of your site.
- You can choose what data to include in your backup. Then click Create Backup.
- You will receive a message from the system when your backup is done.
- Now let’s say you need to restore the backup you made. Again click on the Create/Restore Backups link.
- Choose which backup you would like to restore and click Select Restore Options.
- You have the same options in your restoration as you had when creating the backup.
- When you have the options you want selected click Restore Selected Items.
- Your backup has now been restored.